Introduction

Welcome everyone ,

This is me HR and with this let me tell you something about me:
My Real Name - Harish
I am from India
I am a photographer , graphic designer and a editor.
I generally edit video or most of the time photo's of me and my friends.

About Blog

This blog is gone contain all tips , tutorials , tricks , video etc related to mobile photography , videography , graphic designing  and editing.


You all are gone get awesome photographs by me and my team and with that some photo and video editing tips and tricks too.

I will provide you with all the required photos and video for your photo and video editing , if you won't understand it form here I have a YouTube Channel too I will upload tutorials for that there , if then also you have some problems then you can contact me anytime by social media or comments down below in blog or on YouTube. 

Links are as follows :

Twitter : @Harishr59019334

Comments

Post a Comment